- 1 How do I get the Honeyside house in Riften?
- 2 Why can’t Riften buy the house?
- 3 How do you become Thane of Riften?
- 4 Can you become Thane of Riften with Maven as Jarl?
- 5 What is the cheapest house in Skyrim?
- 6 Where is the biggest house in Skyrim?
- 7 What is the best house in Skyrim to buy?
- 8 How do I get Vlindrel Hall?
- 9 Can you lose thane status?
- 10 Can I destroy the thieves guild?
- 11 Can I be thane of Riften?
- 12 How do I get Breezehome for free?
- 13 Can you get a free house in Skyrim?
- 14 Can you marry Lydia?
How do I get the Honeyside house in Riften?
It is possible to purchase Honeyside without completing “Skooma Trade” if more than five people were helped in Riften and the Rift before talking to the Jarl. The Jarl will then offer the house once spoken to. A knife and fork will be on the porch, after the porch upgrade has been purchased.
Why can’t Riften buy the house?
There’s a possibility of becoming unable to buy the house, Even after doing “The Raid” and “Supply and Demand” quest. The cause to this bug is currently unknown. However, helping more people around Riften seems to help.
How do you become Thane of Riften?
To become a Thane of Riften, you’ll need to start by talking to a Skooma addict. She will ask for a healing potion. Give her one to start the main questline. You can find Wujeeta in the Riften docks.
Can you become Thane of Riften with Maven as Jarl?
The jarl requires you to buy the house in town as well as completing a number of miscellaneous quests. Once this is achieved you can become Thane. In order to receive this quest you must first aid the current jarl, Laila Law-Giver or Maven Black-Briar, by dealing with the skooma trade in Riften.
What is the cheapest house in Skyrim?
Located in Whiterun, right next to Warmaiden’s and near the main gate, is Breezehome. The house has two stories, but is very small. However, Breezehome is the cheapest of all purchasable houses in the game and makes for an excellent starter home.
Where is the biggest house in Skyrim?
Proudspire Manor, Solitude. Proudspire Manor, in Solitude, is by far the most expensive home in the game, costing 25,000 gold.
What is the best house in Skyrim to buy?
The Best Locations To Buy A House In Skyrim
- Honeyside (Between 5000 – 8000 Gold) Honeyside in Riften is a modest home for a modest price, but it comes with a lot of benefits.
- Hjerim (8000 – 12000 Gold)
- Proudspire Manor (Cost: 25000 Gold)
- Severin Manor (Free)
How do I get Vlindrel Hall?
Vlindrel Hall is a house available for purchase in Markarth. To purchase this home, you must first complete the prerequisite quests for Thane of the Reach. If Igmund is Jarl, you must complete Kill the Forsworn Leader, followed by Dungeon Delving, the latter of which requires you to be at least level 20.
Can you lose thane status?
If you lose your thane status in your hold (due to the jarl that granted it being removed by the Civil War or Season Unending), then your housecarl will still call you thane but you will be unable to use your status to avoid being arrested by the guards until it is reinstated.
Can I destroy the thieves guild?
You can’t kill any of them. You might deal enough damage to bring them to their knees, but that’s it. They won’t die.
Can I be thane of Riften?
For Riften you must go to the Riften Fishery and look for a lady that has a Skooma addiction. Then, you must buy a house in Riften and you will be presented with the your title as thane.
How do I get Breezehome for free?
- If dialogue with an NPC is not completed before entering Breezehome, they follow the Dragonborn inside.
- To obtain Breezehome for free, collect 5,000.
- Decorating an area of the house removes spiderwebs and boxes.
Can you get a free house in Skyrim?
9 Answers. You can get a free house in Solstheim if you have Dragonborn installed and you stop an assassination. You could squat in the Abandoned_House or one of the other safe places.
Can you marry Lydia?
She can only be married once Breezehome has been purchased.