- 1 How do I talk to a human at booking com?
- 2 Who can I complain to about hotels com?
- 3 How do you get in touch with booking agents?
- 4 Can you contact booking com by phone?
- 5 How do I complain about a dirty hotel?
- 6 What is the customer service number for hotels com?
- 7 How do I get my money back from a hotel?
- 8 Can you get a refund on booking com?
- 9 Does booking com have live chat?
- 10 How do I report a property on booking com?
- 11 Is booking com safe?
- 12 Where is the pin number on booking com?
How do I talk to a human at booking com?
- Live chat. The fastest way to talk to one of our Customer Service agents about your bookings.
- Call us. For anything urgent, you can call us 24/7 at a local or international phone number.
- Contact the property. For details about your stay, they usually know best.
Who can I complain to about hotels com?
Call Hotels.com’s customer service phone number 1-800-246-8357 and have them troubleshoot your problem.
How do you get in touch with booking agents?
If you need to talk to a live person in Booking.com customer service you need to dial 888-850-3958 phone number. To speak with a live representative, you need to stay on a line (waiting time is about 10 minutes). While you are waiting, the system will describe various features of Booking.com online booking system.
Can you contact booking com by phone?
Even if a guest has booked a non-refundable rate, they may request to cancel this free of charge. You can use the Cancellation Fee Exceptions tool to automatically allow free cancellation if a request comes during a certain period (e.g. within 24 hours of a reservation being made).
How do I complain about a dirty hotel?
Contact the person at the front desk.
- Approach the front desk calmly and politely. Say: “Hello, I stayed in room 304 this last week and I experienced problems during my stay.
- Clearly state your problem or issue.
- Explain what will give you satisfaction.
- Avoid cutting the person off when they are responding.
What is the customer service number for hotels com?
Contact us on 1800 244 400 (INTL. +61 3 9850 6966) 8:30am – 6pm or send us an email via the ‘Support’ section. Alternatively, you can contact the hotel directly using the contact details outlined in your itinerary.
How do I get my money back from a hotel?
Someone stays in a hotel and has such a terrible experience that they want a full refund. Here are the steps to a refund:
- Tell the hotel about your problem immediately.
- Give the hotel a chance to fix the issue.
- Get the hotel chain involved and start a paper trail.
- Ask your travel agent to help.
Can you get a refund on booking com?
Cancelling a booking on Booking.com is simple. You cannot get a refund if you have not cancelled a booking successfully. Go to your Bookings and click on the option ‘more’ for the booking you want to cancel. Click on the option ‘Cancel booking.’
Does booking com have live chat?
Yes, Booking.com offers a live web chat service for guests to contact Booking.com Customer Service. Guests can access the live web chat service via the Help Center. If you’re a Booking.com accommodation partner, you can contact us via one of these options for further assistance.
How do I report a property on booking com?
Submitting a complaint
- Follow this link to our Dispute Resolution centre.
- Fill in your property ID, name and contact information, then select a topic.
- In the text field under Message, write a detailed explanation of the complaint – more information helps us to understand and try to solve your issue faster.
Is booking com safe?
Booking.com is reliable and safe. They are in the business for years now and they are one of the biggest booking websites out there. If you need to book for your next trip, Booking.com is a very safe platform that you can use.
Where is the pin number on booking com?
However the FAQs on Booking.com state: “Your PIN code is the 4-digit number on your booking confirmation, which in combination with your booking number, allows you to log in to ‘MyBooking.com’. On ‘MyBooking.com’ you can view, change or cancel your booking. Please keep your PIN code confidential.”